Tuesday 19 May 2015

Happy Birthday Mummy...

Image result for Happy Birthday Mom word
I just want to use this medium to wish my mum a Happy Birthday. She is my Happiness and  my Joy, she's always there to comfort  me, always there to wish me a better future.
 I also want to thank her for all the support and encouragement she has given me through out all this years of my life, without You mummy I wouldn't be half what I am today. Although am not the strongest in the house, am not the one with the biggest muscle, but I always fell the obligation to take care of her, she told me, "I always feel comfortable when you are around".
 As you add a year to your age today, may the face of the Lord continue to shine upon you continually, non-stop, daily and as the years pass by, may the countenance of the lord not leave you and your hose hold. You have been a blessing to your family and the world at large, and may You continue to grow in the steps and cradle of the lord. AMEN AMEN and AMEN. I LOVE YOU MUM.
                                                                                             from ur son
                                                                                                 PEMI...

No comments:

Post a Comment